Wednesday, April 18, 2007

l-a-z-y

Right now I am a lazy blogger.

Obviously.

I wanted to get some flat twists last week, but my hair was too short on the sides. So I ended up with cornrows.

Overall I'm fairly pleased with them. They're too tight, though. And he didn't do a great job getting my frizzy/curly/nappy ends into the braid, so I'm a little fluffy unless I put some gel on them & tie 'em up for an hour or so.

And I miss my hair.

But I'll keep them in until I don't feel like it anymore. Originally I was going to try for 2 weeks. We'll see. I've re-discovered the joy of not having to do my hair in the morning...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you miss your hair, but just think of all the chemicals that aren't seeping into your scalp destroying your brain cells!

Piscean Princess said...

No, anon...I miss my natural, unbraided hair. Not that other crap (it was quite long & luxurious, though). I just wanna take these braids down & keep playing w/ my hair.

That's all...

Anonymous said...

I think you look beautiful either way! I miss you - and I love this blog b/c it makes me feel like I'm not missing out on this exciting part of your life. Still waiting for the email :) Thanks for the voicemail...you are such a great friend!

Melanoma in B&W said...

Dear Piscean Princess,

I am contacting you regarding a blog survey I am conducting. I am a Ph.D. candidate in Mass Communication at Penn State and my dissertation project consists of a survey that looks at women bloggers’ perceived motivations for and effects of their blogging.

I am sending the survey to a number of bloggers, and I would like to invite you to participate in it as well. Participation should take approximately 15 minutes of your time. I would appreciate it tremendously if you would be willing to take the survey. If you decide to do so, please follow the link below:

http://www.personal.psu.edu/cds205/blog/signin.htm

I would be very happy to share the findings of my study with you once it is completed!

If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact me!

Thank you in advance,

Carmen

Anonymous said...

that last photo is my favorite, you look like a ninja bout to sneak up on somebody!

i couldn't have cornrows though. i've found out in recent years that i'm similar to my mother in that i unconsciously pick at my hair all the time....i'd probably undo them while not even thinking about it