Friday, July 06, 2007

wild 'n out

3 weeks! 3 whole weeks! Sometime during this last week, I started worrying that I might not know or be able to recognize the signs of my hair beginning to loc.

As I may have mentioned before, I started wearing them wild and free to work and all.



Because it's the 1st of the month, the pressure was on for me to take the twists down so I can eventually (sooner, rather than later) do my monthly deep conditioning routine. So I started on my way home from work.



I know, I know...that was kinda boring. I swear I'll try to be more entertaining in future videos.

So twist-out # 2...so far, so cute!






I am determined not to put any product on my hair so that it doesn't get gunky & gross while I'm rocking this style. It's so soft & shiny, right now, I don't see any reason to put anything on it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the last pic!!

Brenda said...

Ephesians 5:18 "And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit." The first law of physics states that; energy can neither be created nor destroyed. By this is meant, we each have the energy or spirit that is the divine Creator, GOD. Meditate on this daily and let the energy of GOD fill you up and up and up. The condition of your hair, skin, nails, teeth, etc. are directly impacted by the energy (spirit) which is uniquely you.

Peace Out Sistuh!
Momma "B"

Anonymous said...

I love your hair, I can't wait until my hair is lookin that cute.

Piscean Princess said...

well thanks, anon! it's amazing how fast it's growing. everytime i look up, i have a brand new hairstyle without even trying, 'cause of the length.

thank you for reading...come back any time.